Remove Swipe Screen To Unlock

iillli

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone

first i happy to joining you guys :)

is there any mod or way to remove the swipe lock screen and go directly to pin enter screen

when we click on power button the first we should be go to swipe screen then we go to unlock screen password

if we can go directly to password screen and avoid the swipe first will be great

i already try some mods in xposed but not working for me

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If the Xposed modules aren't working, you might have to look into loading a custom ROM for the phone... many have a direct unlock function.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not sure.... I haven't fussed with Xposed on non-Nexus phones all that much and a lot of modules are sort of OEM specific... some are catered to Touchwiz, some to stock, etc. For stock phones (like a Nexus or a phone running a stock AOSP or CM ROM) it's usually Gravity Box.

As far as loading a custom ROM, that's a lot more involved than using Xposed....

iillli

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Not sure.... I haven't fussed with Xposed on non-Nexus phones all that much and a lot of modules are sort of OEM specific... some are catered to Touchwiz, some to stock, etc. For stock phones (like a Nexus or a phone running a stock AOSP or CM ROM) it's usually Gravity Box.

As far as loading a custom ROM, that's a lot more involved than using Xposed....

I try a lot of mods like gravity and sensemod lockscreen .... etc and not do what i need .

I am using htc one m7 dual sim 802w and there is no cuatom rom for it

Thanks for your time realy appreciate it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae