HTC one m7 goes into a bootloop after replacing parts. ASAP!!!

saf98

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
My screen was cracked, battery was dying, charge port was not that good, volume up button was broken and also replaced the housing. My problem is that i replaced these parts but it goes into a boot-loop the only way i fixed it was removing the flex cable which allows it to boot up (quickly connect it back). So i noticed the daughter board was a different version to my old one but i put that back and still the same problem. What parts are compatible with what?

saf98

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I think so, i wanted a new one because the up button was broken. But even when i put that in it goes into a boot-loop even removing flex cable. I'm going have to wait (need to find old charge port) until i can reassemble old parts see what happens and experiment.

saf98

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
The problem is that the supplier said the parts are compatible but when i check for parts for daughter board on another website their is an AT & T version and normal version. My phone is all networks version.

saf98

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I do but they don't know either, i put the old part daughterboard back in, booted up without connecting and then connected did a reboot and it worked, but i didnt connect the atennas yet, my camera wasnt working either, says it stopped working but it loaded up and froze and was stuck so i forced shut down and it went into a boot loop again so i reflashed to an earlier version same problem. im just going to update OTAs and see what happens. The charge port i havent had time to find yet because it was somewhere in phone shop i will have to check if that is the same version too. The old board and new port both end in 31M so theyre probably compatible. On other forums removing sim fixed the problem (abnormal reset).

saf98

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I think it is shorting out, if i lift away from the housing it works but i remember not putting back some small pieces maybe they act like a ground...
EDIT: giving parts back and getting a refund.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1