HTC One M7 not charging while on. (Host Mode)/ how to turn off fast boot

Arcturia

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
I've gotten a notification saying unable to charge while in "Host mode", of course I tapped it hoping it would turn host mode off, didn't work, and now I've come to believe host mode means my phone thinks it's docked to a computer or something? I've found 3 supposed solutions, two of them didn't work. Those being Hold UP + DOWN + POWER button for at least two mins while phone is off( this just made my phone keep resetting because I held the power button down), that didn't work. Then I found a thread that the poster marked as solved and that involved cleaning the chager port, didn't work.

And to why Im posting here, the third suggestion of turning off fast boot from Settings > Power > fast boot: uncheck, but my power tab in settings has no such option.

I have also tried going into boot loader and trying options in there (and yes I even factory reset!)
This problem is even worse than it seems because yes it does charge while off but SO slowly because it charges for a few sec, then the screen reacts like I've pulled the plug and put it back in.

I'm SO looking forward to you guys' answers. Thanks so much in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol