Problem with volume button!

joss1989

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have an HTC one m7.
My front microphone and my rear microphone did not work anymore, so I decided to open the phone to do the repairs.
I changed the load connector card, which contains the htc one's micro.
I took advantage of the fact that the phone is open to change the battery.
And finally, I change the central board, which contains the rear microphone, and on which connect the front and rear camera, the on / off button ...
After reassembly, good news the phone turns on, I quickly test functions, cameras work, microphones too ...
Everything works except the volume + and - buttons on the side of the phone.
These two buttons belong to the central board, so they are new.
I think it's coming from a connection problem but I do not see where.

Can you help me please!!!!

Thank's

skeletiko

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I have an HTC one m7.
My front microphone and my rear microphone did not work anymore, so I decided to open the phone to do the repairs.
I changed the load connector card, which contains the htc one's micro.
I took advantage of the fact that the phone is open to change the battery.
And finally, I change the central board, which contains the rear microphone, and on which connect the front and rear camera, the on / off button ...
After reassembly, good news the phone turns on, I quickly test functions, cameras work, microphones too ...
Everything works except the volume + and - buttons on the side of the phone.
These two buttons belong to the central board, so they are new.
I think it's coming from a connection problem but I do not see where.

Can you help me please!!!!

Thank's

Hello,
I also have this problem with the volume buttons..I changed my display by a new one... and everything worked fine after that to the exception of the volume buttons (the down button worked for a while, but now it also doesn't work)... I've replaced the daughter board by a refurbished one.. but still no luck (the refurbished daughter board was returned because the front camera didn't work with it, but what I found strange and a huge coincidence is that the volume buttons weren't working with it also)...

Thank you in advance.

Cheers