All new HTC One (M8) cases

vamp464

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Very upscale looking. Of course, (what appears to be) gold looks to be a standard choice now haha.

For me it'd be something like this or a quality clear TPU to show some back

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nice looking cases. Not a bad price either. I have used Spigen for some time and their cases are great.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Looking good - I have the Neo-Hybrid base for my Nexus 5 and have been extremely satisfied with it. Those definitely have a nice look and complement the device very well.

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Haha, I just contacted Spigen a couple days ago and asked about cases for the new HTC One. Said they currently had no plans on releasing cases for the phone.

IF I get the new HTC One, I wanted a Spigen Slim Armor case. Now that it's official, they aren't making the case in the color i wanted(red)! lol . Such is my luck.

vamp464

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Not bad, that's what I would've wanted for my HTC M8 / HTC One 2 / HTC One Plus (2014) if I didn't get a black one. Good to see a namebrand making a clear tpu, they can definitely be hit and miss material and fit-wise with generic ones.

jcthorne#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Any word on the Seidio holster? I have used one with my EVO 4GLTE for 2 years and its as good today as it was when I got it. Went through a holster every few months before that. Don't want an ugly case, just the holster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois