152.7 KB · Views: 332
  • new_htc_one_case_sa_silver_1.jpg
    new_htc_one_case_sa_silver_1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Spigen Slim Armor for the HTC One2 (M8)

I am a bit surprised BUT Spigen actually has a pretty nice looking case up for the HTC One2 M8 on their site and the apline green looks pretty good.
HTC One 2 Case Slim Armor - HTC - Brands | Spigen

Screenshots.

Thanks! I'm actually thinking about going with this or the GPE version once it's released for my next phone. This is my favorite case.

ugxvibe

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Just noticed this is funny. Read the product details.. "The case fits precisely onto the Galaxy S5 for a natural and sleek look, and the speaker opening is specifically designed to fully utilize the speaker without reducing sound quality."

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

likebutta

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

They look nice and definitely are good for people who need to protect their phones. But for me personally, as someone who has never had an issue with protecting my phone without cases, I can't see covering up a beautiful phone with one of these; though some people might find this to look better, I guess.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

They look nice and definitely are good for people who need to protect their phones. But for me personally, as someone who has never had an issue with protecting my phone without cases, I can't see covering up a beautiful phone with one of these; though some people might find this to look better, I guess.

All it takes is one (accidental) drop to crack your screen. I'd rather take my chances with a case.

likebutta

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

All it takes is one (accidental) drop to crack your screen. I'd rather take my chances with a case.

Yea, I know. I'm not saying I'm immune to it happening but in the 10 years I've had cellphones, I've only accidentally dropped a phone once (my HTC G1) ( ** knock on wood** ) and it survived. I used to be a screen protector guy too but I've gotten myself off that.

But these cases are a nice option for those who need it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I prefer cases for added protection so long as they don't add bulk. I Just wish the M8 had a swappable battery that to me is the one thing I wanted (in addition to the microSD they added)

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I'm hoping this case doesn't interfere with the flash like some others do. I thought I read somewhere that this case for the S4 does interfere with the flash.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

if this device is shipping tuesday why does the spiegen site claim the cases wont be available until mid april?

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

if this device is shipping tuesday why does the spiegen site claim the cases wont be available until mid april?

Spigen probably didn't get the memo lol. Though most likely HTC wanted a few weeks to themselves to sell the "official" accessories

Posted via Android Central App

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

I just think Spigen just doesn't give a **** lol. I mean, the phone isn't even announced but they are willing to price and show off their cases a week before.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

It looks like this case covers the IR port in the power button. Can anyone tell for sure?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

It looks like this case covers the IR port in the power button. Can anyone tell for sure?

Definitely looks that way. I've got the GPE M8 on order, so it shouldn't be an issue for me. I'm sure they'll get a ton of complaints and they'll release an updated version down the line.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

thats what HTC Advantage is for they fix the phone if you break the glass for free and you can always buy extra coverage. I have done with all of my phones iPhones applecare and HTC phones Advantage through HTC never had any issues if anything was my fault.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site

That is the case that im going to be getting. That and the glass screen protector.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Well this is disappointing.

Thank you for contacting Spigen Support.
I am happy to assist you with your questions.

The Slim Armor case for the HTC One 2014 (M8) is specifically designed to protect the device at all angles.
It does have perfect cutouts for the camera, speakers and other ports.
Unfortunately, it does not have the cut out for the IR port. However, it should not interfere with the function of the phone.

If you do run into issues with this, please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you with it further.
Thank you for your interest and support in Spigen!
Have a wonderful day :)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12