HTC One (M8): What is everyone using for cases?

cagi

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here have a sena ultraslim leather pouch? I know it's originally made for M7 but was wondering how it fits M8? I found it best slim pouch out there especially because stiches are turned inside providing no additional width to the whole thing. Also, I prefer mobile phone skinny while using it.
HTC_One_X_UltraSlim_Features_Wide_1.jpg

johnmcc0710

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Rather than read through all of these posts thought I would ask for a quick suggestion on a case. I currently use an Otterbox Defender and like it but would like something a bit thinner that would fit in my pocket. I would also get a screen protector. Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions before heading to a Verizon store.

Thanks

Sampersand

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
The phone looks way to great to put a case around it…
At first (as a former Iphone enthusiast) I thought the dot matrix case would look great… it didn't… it's horrible… it didn't close properly, had no (magnetic?) closing system and kept flipping open.

I now use NO protection whatsoever (pun intended) ;-)

shadwellal

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Highly recommend the Incipio feather case. It adds very little bulk, looks good (grey goes well with the grey phone) and improves the grippiness of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Been using the Spigen Ultra hybrid Clear case since August but want to try some other clear case (except the Baseus ultra thin Clear case, tried that and looks great but offers almost no protection). Any suggestions?

Cheers

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro and an Otterbox Commuter, one of them acting as a spare whichever arrives. The Commuter arrived today and I have to say, this case isn't bad. Couple this case with a Spigen glast.r tempered glass screen protector and the phone has a substantial amount of protection without too much added space. I still have yet to receive the Unicorn Beetle Pro as I'm still oddly on backorder due to ordering the case within the short period of time it was out of stock when I last checked amazon. Either way, if you REALLY want an Otterbox but don't like how thick the Defender is, just go Commuter.

U WOT M8

Attachments

• 38669.jpg
    38669.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 55

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
97161e8106800ad9970d9e4df272ced9.jpg

Pretty nice to look at, but offers very little protection.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try the dot matrix case because it looks awesome.

I got the one in post 251 above, and for a little more than 8 bucks it is awesome, just doesn't offer a lot of protection and always wants to close. So one handed and landscape watching TV is out. Not what I expected, just a case with a magnet and tons of holes, for some reason I thought it was powered somehow. It has a purpose, I use it on weekends to show off the phone. Cool idea.

EN4CER

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
The best for me thus far is Baseus. TPU, Clear, very thin yet protective, great fit and easy to take off.

😊

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The best for me thus far is Baseus. TPU, Clear, very thin yet protective, great fit and easy to take off.

😊

I've used the baseus, it was the first one I had and loved it until my phone fell and bended on the volume rocker zone. Therefore, while it looks great, it doesn't protect a lot. Been using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid ever since but was looking for an alternative. Any suggestions?

EN4CER

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I've used the baseus, it was the first one I had and loved it until my phone fell and bended on the volume rocker zone. Therefore, while it looks great, it doesn't protect a lot. Been using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid ever since but was looking for an alternative. Any suggestions?

How did it bend? Any pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress