HTC One (M8): The Dot view case

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This case seems to be somewhat mentioned a lot. Anyone seen it? Like it?

Last edited by a moderator:

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: The Dot view case

I did, at the Verizon store. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of cases, but I will probably be picking one up today. They couldn't find any at the location I picked the phone up at yesterday.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I did, at the Verizon store. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of cases, but I will probably be picking one up today. They couldn't find any at the location I picked the phone up at yesterday.

Let us know what you think.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site

I like the concept but not the price. It's going to be easy for case makers to copy it so I'll wait and see what comes out.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk 4 Pro.

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

I saw it today at the Verizon store. Pretty cool if you ask me. Also, it covers most of the back with a decent sized cut out.. Makes it easy to grip, which is good with all of the complaints on how slippery the device is. That price though.... hmmm

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I know I"m still trying to decide if I want one.

I saw it today at the Verizon store. Pretty cool if you ask me. Also, it covers most of the back with a decent sized cut out.. Makes it easy to grip, which is good with all of the complaints on how slippery the device is. That price though.... hmmm

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: HTC One: The Dot view case

I really like the photos I've seen of the case. Sorta wish they had one for the M7

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

stringbeanie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

I ordered the gold phone sight unseen. Can anyone who's seen the gold phone in person comment on which color dot case might look good with the gold phone. I'm female, btw so ok with a girly combination.

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

I ordered the gold phone sight unseen. Can anyone who's seen the gold phone in person comment on which color dot case might look good with the gold phone. I'm female, btw so ok with a girly combination.

There is a mint green color that I thought was kind of cool. Also, there is a burnt orange color as well. They were all out of stock on HTC's website, except for the black one.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

You can't open the case and fold it up under the phone, it puts the phone to sleep. You have to leave it open to the side.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered the gold phone as well and the guy showed it to me for a brief moment. I would like to try one of these cases but it's expensive. I am with Sprint but I saw the black one on display at Verizon store and they had the purple commuter case I may get but on Amazon I saw a aqua colored one too I kind of liked but am like you trying to decide what goes good with the gold.

Last edited:

DrComputer

May 9, 2012
Visit site

You can't open the case and fold it up under the phone, it puts the phone to sleep. You have to leave it open to the side.

I agree that this is false. My case just showed up today and you can flip it all the way under the phone and it doesn't go to sleep. I ordered the black case, but it is actually a light gray.

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

Hey question for everyone here with a dot view case. I bought a body guardz tempered glass protector didn't work with the case so my question is has anyone tried a regular type of protector! I wanted to see if anyone has like a regular ghost armor protector with the dot view case?

Posted via Android Central App

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

Well..these cases are not all that easy to come by I guess...I got mine from Verizon as well (had to order it online though as all the local stores were sold out and noone else ANYWHERE carried it)... Guess its a supply and demand deal but someone will be kicking themselves for dropping 113.00 on it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2