Desk Docking Station?

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
There's plenty out there for the M7 so there will be plenty in time for the M8 but being on the bleeding edge means they haven't all gotten their hands on them yet.
I want one too.

ArcticFamily

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Also looking for one... but it does not need to be docking.. just clearance for a 90deg charging cable....

Looking for a desk stand (portrait orientation) to accomodate the charing cable on the bottom of the One M8.
I have 90deg charging cables, so do not need much room, but need clearance of approx 1/2".

Any recommendations?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'd like one where it docks in landscape. Last year we were out of town and this Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant had these little menu cards in a small little dock like a business card holder on all the tables but we stuck our phones in it and it fit perfectly. So for now we each have one of those sitting next to our bed on the night stand.

Also looking for one... but it does not need to be docking.. just clearance for a 90deg charging cable....

Looking for a desk stand (portrait orientation) to accomodate the charing cable on the bottom of the One M8.
I have 90deg charging cables, so do not need much room, but need clearance of approx 1/2".

Any recommendations?

jcthorne#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't bother with the one from cellular outfitters. It is NOT the correct configuration for an M8 and now I am dealing with trouble returning their mislabeled product.

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Any recommendations?

Try this one. I think you'll like it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008Q...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3576992

Armadillo, the other white meat.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol