Bluetooth headsets

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Also what is everyone using for bluetooth headsets and how well does it work with your phone? Back in the day with my 1st EVO I had this big Plantronics 510 but it worked well it went over your ear. Then a 520 came out and wasn't as good. I then bought a Jawbone Icon but I think I washed it by mistake so I got a Blue Ant Q2 it got old and was falling apart. I then did Jawbone Era and I think lost it but it was nice and small. But I like how Blue Ant you could say answer or ignore so I bought the new Q3 off Amazon maybe 5 or 6 months ago and i t's falling apart and this strip is coming off and now no one can hear me good. So once again I am in search of a new one. The Best Buy mobile guy recommended the plantronics with the boom mic but I don't know if I'll like wearing it. I think Jawbone has a new one out that works with Google now cause my Blue Ant Q3 finally worked with Google now. I am going to google and read reviews but since people have the M8 already I would like to know which ones work good. I want to be able to hold down a button and speak to google now through my headset. I also use speak to it assistant which works good through bluetooth headsets. But I'll get whatever works best with this phone. Thanks,

KMachine

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't really use Bluetooth headsets anymore, not the single ear kind. Since I've begun to listen to more music with all the streaming apps, I've migrated to Bluetooth headphones instead. My favorite is the original LG Tone - have it in both black and white. The LG Tone Plus (newer version) had some Bluetooth radio distance issues, I hear. But I wear then constantly and they can be used for music as well. And when I'm in the office, I can listen to music and have them on all day.

ONE M8 - Nexus 7 (2013)

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Also what is everyone using for bluetooth headsets and how well does it work with your phone? Back in the day with my 1st EVO I had this big Plantronics 510 but it worked well it went over your ear. Then a 520 came out and wasn't as good. I then bought a Jawbone Icon but I think I washed it by mistake so I got a Blue Ant Q2 it got old and was falling apart. I then did Jawbone Era and I think lost it but it was nice and small. But I like how Blue Ant you could say answer or ignore so I bought the new Q3 off Amazon maybe 5 or 6 months ago and i t's falling apart and this strip is coming off and now no one can hear me good. So once again I am in search of a new one. The Best Buy mobile guy recommended the plantronics with the boom mic but I don't know if I'll like wearing it. I think Jawbone has a new one out that works with Google now cause my Blue Ant Q3 finally worked with Google now. I am going to google and read reviews but since people have the M8 already I would like to know which ones work good. I want to be able to hold down a button and speak to google now through my headset. I also use speak to it assistant which works good through bluetooth headsets. But I'll get whatever works best with this phone. Thanks,

You do know that BlueAnt has a very good warranty and they are very good at honoring it as long as you have the receipt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Actually, I just called Blue Ant and I told then I've had a problem with a couple of there headsets. I bought it in Sept. or Oct off Amazon and they said there is a one year warranty and asked me to send them a picture of where the mesh part is coming off and now no one can hear me at all it breaks up. Anyway thanks I sent them a picture and am supposed to get a reply and if it's approved a new one in 1-2 weeks. Hate to wait that long but it beats buying a new one. But i like the Blue Ant and before this it worked good but I also had a good Jawbone Era before this that I lost and I don't think the new Jawbone Era is as good I read. I just like Blue Ant how you can say answer and ignore and I need a headset to work with Googe Now.

You do know that BlueAnt has a very good warranty and they are very good at honoring it as long as you have the receipt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the both the Jawbone Era and the LG tone 730+ Bluetooth headsets (distance from phone has been fixed). I like the Tone 730+ much better. I can wear them all day, and the battery life is very good (approx 3 days). The Era is in a draw some where...SMILE

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I had a Jawbone Icon then a Blue Ant Q2 then the Era that I lost. I may have lost a Blue Ant too or one i washed in the wash heck I forget. I am bad with bluetooths.I jope Blue Ant comes through and sends me a new one. I'll read up on the LG One thanks

I have the both the Jawbone Era and the LG tone 730+ Bluetooth headsets (distance from phone has been fixed). I like the Tone 730+ much better. I can wear them all day, and the battery life is very good (approx 3 days). The Era is in a draw some where...SMILE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay