Double Dip Flip for the M8?

boot loops

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
After seeing the Double Dip Flip on my wife's M7 last year, I'm really hoping to see a version of the same case from HTC for my new M8 this year. The flip cases HTC is putting out are cool and all, but they don't add the stand functionality I'm looking for, and the after-market cases aren't quite as well made IMO.

Any word on future plans for this case on the M8 from HTC?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
After seeing the Double Dip Flip on my wife's M7 last year, I'm really hoping to see a version of the same case from HTC for my new M8 this year. The flip cases HTC is putting out are cool and all, but they don't add the stand functionality I'm looking for, and the after-market cases aren't quite as well made IMO.

Any word on future plans for this case on the M8 from HTC?

Posted via Android Central App
I've not seen anything posted by HTC on this - let us know if you find anything comparable.

boot loops

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply ... The Double Dip Hard Shell case for the M7 was different than the Double Dip Flip. The Hard Shell was a good case for protection and IMO HTC picked good colors out of the gate for it, but the Flip was more of a faux-leather flip-case that turned into a stand. There are plenty of knock-offs out there on Amazon (I'm rocking a KLD Kalaideng swift style case that's basically the same thing for $11US. But I've found that HTC doesn't skimp on quality - though you do pay for it. Thanks for the input, though!

Sent from my 831C using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith