Bestskinsever

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone using the bestskinsever protectors yet?

I've ordered mine so I'll give a review once they turn up (Australia)

They seem to get good reviews for other phones

Posted via my HTC M8

SNDLC

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using the bestskinsever protectors yet?

I've ordered mine so I'll give a review once they turn up (Australia)

They seem to get good reviews for other phones

Posted via my HTC M8

Speaking from personal experience, I received my bestskinsever cover for the HTC one M8 today. I ordered the body version, hoping it would mitigate the slipperiness of the phone. I've applied many zagg skins and body guardz skins in the past with little issue.

In short, the skin is freaking awful. The main body piece for the back is cut very well, but it's almost as if the plastic is too stiff. It adhered to the flat part of the back but apparently was too dense to hug the side of the phone appropriately. I tried re-wetting (the instructions say you have about 5 minutes once you start to re-adjust before the skin is basically unusable) but to no avail. I'm very disappointed and will never order a product from them again.

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Damn :(

I haven't received mine yet but you haven't given me much hope..

No point returning it since I'm in Australia so might as well just try it

My M8 posted this

SNDLC

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Damn :(

I haven't received mine yet but you haven't given me much hope..

No point returning it since I'm in Australia so might as well just try it

My M8 posted this

Yeah, sorry to be a downer. But while I can't recommend it based on my personal experience, that doesn't mean you won't have a favorable one. Best of luck to you.

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so it was a complete PITA and I don't recommend it to anyone, but I got the skins on (mostly)

My solution was to use the bumper from my Case-mate naked tough to 'hold' the side pieces down and it worked nicely, except it was hell on the corner pieces, I even lost one and had to cut out a new piece.

Anyway the skin looks nice, just some security if I want to go case-less.

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

SNDLC

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so it was a complete PITA and I don't recommend it to anyone, but I got the skins on (mostly)

My solution was to use the bumper from my Case-mate naked tough to 'hold' the side pieces down and it worked nicely, except it was hell on the corner pieces, I even lost one and had to cut out a new piece.

Anyway the skin looks nice, just some security if I want to go case-less.

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

You're more patient than I to seek a work around. Glad it worked out to your satisfaction.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234