- 04-17-2014, 08:43 PM #2
In short, the skin is freaking awful. The main body piece for the back is cut very well, but it's almost as if the plastic is too stiff. It adhered to the flat part of the back but apparently was too dense to hug the side of the phone appropriately. I tried re-wetting (the instructions say you have about 5 minutes once you start to re-adjust before the skin is basically unusable) but to no avail. I'm very disappointed and will never order a product from them again.
- 04-22-2014, 07:15 PM #4
Okay, so it was a complete PITA and I don't recommend it to anyone, but I got the skins on (mostly)
My solution was to use the bumper from my Case-mate naked tough to 'hold' the side pieces down and it worked nicely, except it was hell on the corner pieces, I even lost one and had to cut out a new piece.
Anyway the skin looks nice, just some security if I want to go case-less.
Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)
- 04-24-2014, 10:16 PM #7
- By chrisjcks in forum HTC One XReplies: 15Last Post: 07-18-2013, 06:07 AM
- By chrisjcks in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:35 PM
- By sparkomatic in forum HTC One XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:00 PM
- By evoldroid in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:03 AM
- By nyypride4life in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:43 AM