Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Bestskinsever

    Anyone using the bestskinsever protectors yet?

    I've ordered mine so I'll give a review once they turn up (Australia)

    They seem to get good reviews for other phones

    Posted via my HTC M8
  2. #2  
    SNDLC's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Bestskinsever

    Quote Originally Posted by whitelunchbag View Post
    Anyone using the bestskinsever protectors yet?

    I've ordered mine so I'll give a review once they turn up (Australia)

    They seem to get good reviews for other phones

    Posted via my HTC M8
    Speaking from personal experience, I received my bestskinsever cover for the HTC one M8 today. I ordered the body version, hoping it would mitigate the slipperiness of the phone. I've applied many zagg skins and body guardz skins in the past with little issue.

    In short, the skin is freaking awful. The main body piece for the back is cut very well, but it's almost as if the plastic is too stiff. It adhered to the flat part of the back but apparently was too dense to hug the side of the phone appropriately. I tried re-wetting (the instructions say you have about 5 minutes once you start to re-adjust before the skin is basically unusable) but to no avail. I'm very disappointed and will never order a product from them again.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Bestskinsever

    Damn

    I haven't received mine yet but you haven't given me much hope..

    No point returning it since I'm in Australia so might as well just try it

    My M8 posted this
  4. #4  
    SNDLC's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Bestskinsever

    Quote Originally Posted by whitelunchbag View Post
    Damn

    I haven't received mine yet but you haven't given me much hope..

    No point returning it since I'm in Australia so might as well just try it

    My M8 posted this
    Yeah, sorry to be a downer. But while I can't recommend it based on my personal experience, that doesn't mean you won't have a favorable one. Best of luck to you.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Bestskinsever

    Just got mine today.

    Not just you having issues but I'm trying a work around

    Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Bestskinsever

    Okay, so it was a complete PITA and I don't recommend it to anyone, but I got the skins on (mostly)

    My solution was to use the bumper from my Case-mate naked tough to 'hold' the side pieces down and it worked nicely, except it was hell on the corner pieces, I even lost one and had to cut out a new piece.

    Anyway the skin looks nice, just some security if I want to go case-less.

    Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)
  7. #7  
    SNDLC's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Bestskinsever

    Quote Originally Posted by whitelunchbag View Post
    Okay, so it was a complete PITA and I don't recommend it to anyone, but I got the skins on (mostly)

    My solution was to use the bumper from my Case-mate naked tough to 'hold' the side pieces down and it worked nicely, except it was hell on the corner pieces, I even lost one and had to cut out a new piece.

    Anyway the skin looks nice, just some security if I want to go case-less.

    Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)
    You're more patient than I to seek a work around. Glad it worked out to your satisfaction.

Similar Threads

  1. BestSkinsEver (Full Body)
    By chrisjcks in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 06:07 AM
  2. BestSkinsEver (Pics & Vid)
    By chrisjcks in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:35 PM
  3. BestSkinsEver and HOX
    By sparkomatic in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 12:00 PM
  4. Bestskinsever!!!
    By evoldroid in forum Epic 4G Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:03 AM
  5. Bestskinsever
    By nyypride4life in forum AT&T ATRIX
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:43 AM

Posting Permissions