Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Speck CandyShell grip case not worth it

its been 24 hours since i bought the Speck CandyShell grip case for the ONE M8, and its already scratched up in the back. it does not add bulk to the phone but the back looks bad now. if you are considering this case i would recommend to look for another one. Specially for the price. here is a mini video i did about it.. just saying:

Default Re: Speck CandyShell grip case not worth it

I have the speck candy shell grip case in white I've had it for almost two weeks and I see no scratches at all,now if you have it in black it will show up much easier,besides that it is one of the best cases I've used with my m8

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Janica View Post
    I have the speck candy shell grip case in white I've had it for almost two weeks and I see no scratches at all,now if you have it in black it will show up much easier,besides that it is one of the best cases I've used with my m8

I have scratches,but only if I look hard in the right light. This case has been great. I also had it for the m7. I keep trying other cases for gin but can't switch. Great case.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Also returned mine to Best Buy. I had the glossy black version of the grip and while I liked the feel of it, I hated that it showed scratches within a couple days. I also hated the finger prints and oily look to it. Pick up a platinum series (seidio) case and it's great so far.