Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By budlight-budlight
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default seidio

think im gonna get this in purple when it comes out SEIDIO | SURFACE Case & Holster Combo for HTC One (M8) never had a problem with them and like the holster not getting the phone till I have a way to carry it
    Rose4uKY likes this.

Default Re: seidio

Very nice but you can't see the nice material off your device

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One_M8 met Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yea I don't know maybe looks ugly.. I run my thunderbolt naked with extended battery im sure the m8 is way pretty!!! but its big and others will want to handle it big issues then don't even see a holster for running naked..plus I heard its really slippery not good ..a little extra grip will pay for itself
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

reason I haven't ordered one yet need to carry it my only phone I chit canned the home phone switching from vz to att at the same time issues all over...up here in the sticks att everywhere be good... just need a holster

Best case I ever had was my One X Sedio. Still in great shape after 2 years. I might get one for the M8 because I tried using a clear case and it looks really tacky. Doesn't show off the metal, just makes it look like it's surrounded in cheap, shiny plastic.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

be fine once I comes out im sure ill get pissed off on how pretty the phone looks and hate to put a cover on it but one way or another it probably needs it to make it more easily in your hand screen protectors that's another issue...really is there need for them? the technology hasn't improved enough? if that the case how in the hell can they say a phone is worth 600 700 bucks if the main input aka touch screen is so easily scratched?

Global Posts
    1,594 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 4.5 Pro

I purchased the Seidio Surface Case with Kickstand and it is an excellent case.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
    Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.