HTC One M8 Mophie Case

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious as well, I had one for my m7 and loved it. It did make it waaay too bulky, but the bulkiness was justified by the extra battery power.

If they do make one, they need to slim it down a lot and improve the cutout for the flash. In the m7 it would reflect on the case and wash out pics

Posted via Android Central App

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Well, there may be some hope.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1401738175552.jpg
    1401738175552.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 95

redndead

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
If it wasnt so tragic it would be funny. Why the hell do all manufacturers insist on sacrificing power to gain a couple of MMs on size ? I wouldnt buy a BMW 7 series with an 800cc engine, but phone manufacturers seem to think we should be happy carrying around battery bars, power cables and plugs to make up for their obsession with size.

It wouldnt be so bad if the manufacturers made these add ons themselves (as HTC did with the One Max power case). The weakest point of all andriod phones (in my opinion) is the micro USB socket - having an extended battery power case protects that as well as letting you get through the day without a recharge.

Definitely a case of form getting in the way of function

Posted via Android Central App

gsdog

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
This is hopeful news...I had also written them and all I got was an invite to watch their newsletter. I too am keeping my fingers cross. A buddy has the juice pack for the iPhone and I was impressed with it. Would love one for the M8!!!!

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Seidio is making a Innocell case for the One M8, last time i checked it was still listed as coming soon. I was interested in it since i kinda want to go back to my M8 from my G3. But i was waiting for a review on it before i bought one since its not to cheap, plus im spoiled by my G3 with a Zerolemon battery haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20