- 13 Posts
Magnets in belt-clip side cases inferfering with the M8/Dotview feature?
I am getting a M8 and want to get a belt-pouch case for it. Problem is, I know that some people have had issues with some cases where the magnets used to close the flap keep setting off the DotView feature of the phone, which apparently cannot be turned off.
These were the three I was looking at:
Rugged QX NTX Horizontal Pouch for HTC One (M8), One (M7) / Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2 - Android Side Cases - Android Community Store
Ventev Universal Horizontal Pouch for HTC One (M8), One (M7), Droid DNA - HTC Side Cases - HTC Accessories Depot
PDair HTC One M8 Leather Case - Horizontal Pouch Type
I noticed that that the magnets on that middle one look pretty strong with how much they dug into the case in the photographs, anyone know if this case or any of the others will mess with the M8? Is anyone aware of which specific cases do or do not interfere with the M8? Or where the magnet sensors on the M8 are so I can avoid getting a case with magnets in that area?
- 04-13-2014, 12:00 PM #2
- By bendernyc in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 01:48 PM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 17Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:22 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:52 AM
- By grabaka in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 02:11 PM
- By TheStayHomeDad in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:11 AM