FM transmitter

Chase Nelson1

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Plain and simple, I'm looking for an fm transmitter for my car. Preferably one that someone has a really tested with the M8. I bought one of Amazon that does not work well at all. And I know how to use these transmitters well, I had one for my iPhone for years. Thanks all

Posted via Android Central App

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Plain and simple, I'm looking for an fm transmitter for my car. Preferably one that someone has a really tested with the M8. I bought one of Amazon that does not work well at all. And I know how to use these transmitters well, I had one for my iPhone for years. Thanks all

Posted via Android Central App

I am using this Belkin Bluetooth to FM transmitter. I then use AutomateIT pro app to turn on TuneInRadio and CarHomeUltra apps when it connects and disconnects to this BT device.
Works quite well, even in a crowded FM signal market like Dallas.
Amazon.com : Belkin CarAudio Connect FM with Bluetooth - F8M117tt - Black/Blue : Bluetooth Fm Transmitter : Car Electronics

mrcastro

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
FM Modulators are FM transmitters on steroids. Amazon.com: Scosche FM-MOD02 Universal Audio Input FM Modulator for iPod, Satellite Radio or Portable Music Player: Electronics
You get an AUX input that is powered by an FM signal( which is powered by the car so there is less chance of radio interference so the signal is stronger).

There is also getting a new stereo but that would end up costing you $200 minimum with installation, unless you know someone who does stereo installations on the side.

TJGEsq

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Go with an FM modulator. They are light years better than FM transmitters.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
With the M8, why don't you just use the front facing Boomsound speakers. Cost $0.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

RFOneWatt

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Because as good as the M8's audio is the car stereo is still superior. ;)

I've had the best luck (in terms of signal clarity) with the Monster branded FM modulator.

-RF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2