HTC One M8 Micro SC card tray replacement

HenryLefever

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello there,
Having just purchased my new HTC One M8 handset I was foolish enough to loose the MicroSD card holder (the little metal thingy that holds the memory card) and need to get a new one...anyone know where I can get either a genuine one or an after market one (unlikely I know given the product is only a few weeks old). Any advice would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Henry.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello there,
Having just purchased my new HTC One M8 handset I was foolish enough to loose the MicroSD card holder (the little metal thingy that holds the memory card) and need to get a new one...anyone know where I can get either a genuine one or an after market one (unlikely I know given the product is only a few weeks old). Any advice would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Henry.

I would call Htc directly. I can't imagine that part being available anywhere else since the phone was just recently released.

HenryLefever

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks mhunter and I already tried them however they are unable to help. They directed me to the store I bought the phone through who will then send the phone away to be 'repaired'. Not a great solution so I was looking for an quicker solution 'cause I think even I can manager this level of hi tech overhaul :)

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks mhunter and I already tried them however they are unable to help. They directed me to the store I bought the phone through who will then send the phone away to be 'repaired'. Not a great solution so I was looking for an quicker solution 'cause I think even I can manager this level of hi tech overhaul :)

That's just crazy having to send a phone in so they can replace a part that they could just send you.
Well you could always visit a store armed with a paper clip .... Just kidding I wouldn't promote that :)