Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhunter6378
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One M8 Micro SC card tray replacement

Hello there,
    Having just purchased my new HTC One M8 handset I was foolish enough to loose the MicroSD card holder (the little metal thingy that holds the memory card) and need to get a new one...anyone know where I can get either a genuine one or an after market one (unlikely I know given the product is only a few weeks old). Any advice would be appreciated,
    Thanks in advance,
    Henry.

Default Re: HTC One M8 Micro SC card tray replacement

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLefever View Post
    Hello there,
    Having just purchased my new HTC One M8 handset I was foolish enough to loose the MicroSD card holder (the little metal thingy that holds the memory card) and need to get a new one...anyone know where I can get either a genuine one or an after market one (unlikely I know given the product is only a few weeks old). Any advice would be appreciated,
    Thanks in advance,
    Henry.
    I would call Htc directly. I can't imagine that part being available anywhere else since the phone was just recently released.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks mhunter and I already tried them however they are unable to help. They directed me to the store I bought the phone through who will then send the phone away to be 'repaired'. Not a great solution so I was looking for an quicker solution 'cause I think even I can manager this level of hi tech overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLefever View Post
    Thanks mhunter and I already tried them however they are unable to help. They directed me to the store I bought the phone through who will then send the phone away to be 'repaired'. Not a great solution so I was looking for an quicker solution 'cause I think even I can manager this level of hi tech overhaul
    That's just crazy having to send a phone in so they can replace a part that they could just send you.
    Well you could always visit a store armed with a paper clip .... Just kidding I wouldn't promote that
    HenryLefever likes this.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

I would try a paper clip..first!!