- 05-07-2014, 11:59 PM #2
Re: Can the EVO 4G LTE charger be used on the M8?
Short answer, yes.
Longer answer: yes, but....
Different chargers have different outputs. The M8 charger is probably a 2 amp output. The charger for your EVO (I'm making another guess here) is probably a 1 amp output. (for reference, the USB port on a desktop PC is very close to 0.5 amps). So, it will charge just fine, but not as fast as the factory charger. If you're in a pinch you can also just charge it off your PC. (Some laptops don't charge properly from USB ports unless it's turned on and running. Some won't charge while in "sleep" mode).
It will work, and it won't damage or hurt anything."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 05-10-2014, 03:34 PM #3
- By Bishop_Realtalk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:24 AM
- By sajjkhan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Jp Cadenas in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:38 PM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:06 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:50 PM