- 11-17-2014, 08:59 PM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: Has anyone found the HTC Mini+ to be useful?
I have a Mini Plus an like it....BUT....in has some minor issues that I have been working with HTC to try to get them fixed for over a month now
1) Can not change military time to standard time on the Mini Plus
2) When I get a phone call an in any other screen on the M8 I can not pick up the call on the M8 an it locks/get stuck on the screen I am in till call goes to voice mail or hangs up.
3) I can not get email notifications to work on the Mini Plus when i get them on the M8.
4) Mini Plus will not show a notification when a MMS arrives on the M8
5) Can not get to connect to my laptop an control any thing. I can pair it an it will say connected then disconnects
- By Mr Matei in forum HTC One M8Replies: 43Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:55 AM
- By ahmedbatty in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:27 AM
- By ckranger11 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:10 AM
- By XXI in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:29 AM
- By dirtbikenut in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:29 PM