Has anyone found the HTC Mini+ to be useful?
It looks pretty cool I guess, a phone for your phone. But has anyone found it useful? Also what is the maximum range you can be far from your M8 to make calls?I'm gonna get flak but I'd rather have Sense over Stock Android for my daily driver.
- 11-17-2014, 08:59 PM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: Has anyone found the HTC Mini+ to be useful?
I have a Mini Plus an like it....BUT....in has some minor issues that I have been working with HTC to try to get them fixed for over a month now
1) Can not change military time to standard time on the Mini Plus
2) When I get a phone call an in any other screen on the M8 I can not pick up the call on the M8 an it locks/get stuck on the screen I am in till call goes to voice mail or hangs up.
3) I can not get email notifications to work on the Mini Plus when i get them on the M8.
4) Mini Plus will not show a notification when a MMS arrives on the M8
5) Can not get to connect to my laptop an control any thing. I can pair it an it will say connected then disconnects
- By Mr Matei in forum HTC One M8Replies: 43Last Post: 06-01-2014, 06:55 AM
- By ahmedbatty in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:27 AM
- By ckranger11 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:10 AM
- By XXI in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:29 AM
- By dirtbikenut in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:29 PM