Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SAMAR X-Series Premium Tempered Glass problems

Hey guys I've run into a little bit of trouble. I got the screen protector today and applied it on but I've come across a certain corner which fairly big bubble is visible and will not go away. I've applied pressure which makes it disappear but as soon as I release the pressure it comes straight back. My house is not very dust free and I had to lift the protector up a few times which may have eventually caused that particular corner to become uneven. Is there anyway to fix this?

Default Re: SAMAR X-Series Premium Tempered Glass problems

I have the Samar tempered glass s/p as well , it has to be aligned perfectly side view on or otherwise it will show as a bubble or corner lift , maybe best to lift it and see if you can line it up again

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I've lifted multiple times and it just won't work out. I would assume it's been bent slightly as when I first applied it there wasn't an issue but when I tried to remove the protector to clean off some dust underneath it must've changed shape and will not correct itself no more.

Contact the company through Amazon and they may replace it, good thing is they are cheap and worst case scenario another 8, better than 25 that the other high end companies charge, it should be a one off as mine has gone on ok with no problems

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yeah I've already contacted them, waiting for a reply. Hopefully can be sorted but if not I'll either have to buy another one or wait till I go back to Hong Kong and get one of the salesman to do it for me since it's part of their job lol.

How much do they retail for in Hong kong, might import them to UK if they are cheaper and then sell online

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm not sure really. Some can be very cheap while the top range stuff probably comes around the same price as the stuff sold here. There's a lot of different types of protectors when I last went back so importing some would be a good idea since we're quite limited.

P.s.

They've contacted me now about my problem and told me to send them some pictures to see the issue and hopefully they'll send out a replacement .

Good news glad the company stands by their product, hope it all gets sorted out for you

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Thanks