Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Charging Dock for M8

My question is if anyone has found a charging dock that will work with at least a slim case on the phone?

My M8 has a slim SUPCASE on it Amazon.com: SUPCASE All New HTC One M8 Case - Premium Hybrid Protective Bumper Case (Black/Clear) for HTC One 2014 Release: Cell Phones & Accessories, and so far, I have not found a charging dock that will work. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Sent from my RCT6378W2

Default Re: Charging Dock for M8

I've been interested in finding a charging dock too. Saw this one on Amazon and a reviewer claims it fits perfectly with their HTC One M8 using the Supcase. This just may do the trick for you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00JP...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Charging Dock for M8

Really wish sarvi-designs would build a dock for the M8. I bought this dock thru the kickstarter campaign for my S3 and it worked perfectly. I use it for my M8 and it works just doesn't sit center on the stand due to the off center charging port on the M8. I had a bunch of cases for the S3 and this dock accommodated all of them.