Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Otter box defender holster

Who uses the holster and why? Never used a holster before but thinking about it. Trying to decide if there are good enough reasons to start.

Global Posts
    22,240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Otter box defender holster

I did, but occasionally, the holster would get caught in something. Eventually, I stopped using it.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm finding that it doesn't clip and unclipped easily. More Hassel than its worth. I really was using it for the kickstand
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Has anyone had an issue with the holster wearing the rubber on the side where it slides in and out. Near where the holster clip snaps in

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyshinta View Post
    Has anyone had an issue with the holster wearing the rubber on the side where it slides in and out. Near where the holster clip snaps in
    Yep mine does it. I got pissed because the built in screen protector isn't flush and it's hard to type and etc. Ripped that off. Now I have the tempered glass screen protector and it's interfering with the plastic snap on case. After I got it on without peeling the screen protector, I then discovered that the rubber outer shell that goes on to the plastic case doesn't want to stay in its groove at the top right. So I pretty much said forget the otter case all together and went with the incipio case. But now I feel like I'm gonna mess the phone up because I do not have the otter case on. I'm in the construction trade, so I switched back to the otter. They could have done a better job with the built in screen protector.

Posted via Android Central App
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Well lots of people use the holster. And if this is normal then it can't compromise the case integrity or functionality. Otherwise otter box would be replacing a **** load of these.