Otter box defender holster

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Who uses the holster and why? Never used a holster before but thinking about it. Trying to decide if there are good enough reasons to start.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue with the holster wearing the rubber on the side where it slides in and out. Near where the holster clip snaps in

joe morgan4

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had an issue with the holster wearing the rubber on the side where it slides in and out. Near where the holster clip snaps in

Yep mine does it. I got pissed because the built in screen protector isn't flush and it's hard to type and etc. Ripped that off. Now I have the tempered glass screen protector and it's interfering with the plastic snap on case. After I got it on without peeling the screen protector, I then discovered that the rubber outer shell that goes on to the plastic case doesn't want to stay in its groove at the top right. So I pretty much said forget the otter case all together and went with the incipio case. But now I feel like I'm gonna mess the phone up because I do not have the otter case on. I'm in the construction trade, so I switched back to the otter. They could have done a better job with the built in screen protector.

Posted via Android Central App

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Well lots of people use the holster. And if this is normal then it can't compromise the case integrity or functionality. Otherwise otter box would be replacing a **** load of these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital