I have a TON of HTC One M8 cases I'll sell for cheap. [Moving back to iPhone]

TheGreatUnknown

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Moving back to the dark side, and I'm one of those I need a million cases people so if anyone wants any great condition cases for cheap, let me know. If there's any interest I'll snap a pic. I have Incipio, Otterbox, UAG, Tech21, Spigen, etc. :cool:

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Moving back to the dark side, and I'm one of those I need a million cases people so if anyone wants any great condition cases for cheap, let me know. If there's any interest I'll snap a pic. I have Incipio, Otterbox, UAG, Tech21, Spigen, etc. :cool:

Yeah, perhaps. Pics are always good (or at least model and color descriptions). And a booger-free guarantee.

Posted via Android Central App

Alexandros1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi can you please tell me why you are leaving HTC ONE M8 because i was thinking of buying one thanks a lot.

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Where abouts in the world are you?

Posted via the Android Central App

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I'm sort of a case wh*re myself. I have 11 for my M8 at present, I think. I have an Incipio, UAG, Spigen, Seidio, Supcase Beetle, etc...would like to see some pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs