- 13 Posts
Phone stuck off/restarting?
Recently I install the custom recovery TWRP. After that I flashed the Viperone rom v.2.6.0 Then, I hit reboot, hoping that it would work, I closed my eyes (lol), and when I opened them, it was on the htc boot screen and then went back to a black off screen. Now, every 30 seconds or so, it restarts to just the htc boot animation and then boots off and repeats. This is strange also because it should normally would show the Verizon boot animation. Please help!
- 05-18-2014, 11:31 PM #2
Re: Phone stuck off/restarting?
Reboot back into TWRP and wipe the cache and dalvik cache partitions. If it's just a bootloop, that will hopefully fix it.
Did you make a nandroid backup before flashing the ROM?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
- 05-19-2014, 12:06 PM #4
- By acedl in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 31Last Post: 11-09-2014, 04:48 PM
- By Christopher Adams in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:04 AM
- By HolyBuckeye in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Dayvidpriddy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:52 PM
- By mcshaggin in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:50 PM