Lost OS on accident! NEED HELP

footballguy108

May 22, 2014
Visit site
hey everyone,
i tried to wipe off some of my files and i accidentally wiped all system data and i lost all system files and the OS. I can get into bootloader, and i am S-on. I have no backup for the OS either. Is there anyway i can get my OS back so i can actually use my phone?!

Thanks!

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
hey everyone,
i tried to wipe off some of my files and i accidentally wiped all system data and i lost all system files and the OS. I can get into bootloader, and i am S-on. I have no backup for the OS either. Is there anyway i can get my OS back so i can actually use my phone?!

Thanks!

Uh oh, how did you do that? Explain in detail exactly what you did. Also is your bootloader unlocked, and do you have a custom recovery installed?

Posted with my CleanROM M8

juiceboxpenis

May 8, 2014
Visit site
If you have a custom recovery, download the OS Rom you want on your computer and then push through adb to your phone. Or you could do the same thing but with an SD Card

Posted via Android Central App

juiceboxpenis

May 8, 2014
Visit site
hey everyone,

Thanks!

If you have a custom recovery, download the OS Rom you want on your computer and then push through adb to your phone. Or you could do the same thing but with an SD Card