I Bricked my m8 and finally fixed it.
I bricked it because i flash the wrong Viper ROM(for hte M7) That is why in the aroma installer. It didnt respond to touch.
When i reset it i can only go through the HTC logo with the RED letters the the screen goes black and the notification lights green and orange until it reaches to pitch black.
- 05-23-2014, 02:32 AM #2
- 564 Posts
- 05-23-2014, 06:12 AM #3
Re: I Bricked my m8 and finally fixed it.
I am glad you got it sorted out.
Posted with my CleanROM M8Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is but a vision, but Today well lived makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Tomorrow a vision of hope.
- 05-23-2014, 01:12 PM #6
- 05-24-2014, 02:50 AM #7
- 05-24-2014, 03:28 AM #9
- By PViera55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2015, 07:16 AM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:35 PM
- By BobHelms in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:21 AM
- By debslosingit in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:50 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 11:03 PM