Are there any specifics I have to adhere to for rooting a Verizon M8?
So are there any special procedures I have to take for rooting a Verizon M8? Also what's the best way to root an M8 for someone who's new to this?
Also, I heard about a glitch which happened to someone on reddit where when he texted, nobody would recognize his text because his texts would show up as his phone number instead of as his name.
EDIT: I have a Windows PC also.
- 05-31-2014, 09:04 PM #2
- 06-01-2014, 02:11 PM #3
Re: Are there any specifics I have to adhere to for rooting a Verizon M8?
Every single variant of a smartphone has a unique way to root it... and then there are the unique ROM version, all of which have a different way to root them. Be sure the root method you are checking out works with your ROM version as well as the exact device. Don't think there is a one size fits all way of root any device, because there is NOT!!!
And I think Beeny3's advice about reading is a good idea... even though you might find a good way to root your specific device you should read a lot about that method, and don't take the first method and just run with it without reading a lot of replies on that thread line.
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:25 AM
- By roni09riku in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 09:51 AM
- By Bruce Johnson4 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 02:40 PM
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:58 PM
- By DCDSports in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:10 AM