Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default battery manager

I just rooted my HTC m8 and accidentally uninstall the battery manager. Is there a way to get it back
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: battery manager

Quote Originally Posted by 3user View Post
    I just rooted my HTC m8 and accidentally uninstall the battery manager. Is there a way to get it back
    Well, i don't seem to know a way to get it back ?? I have tried googling a bit but can't find any why don't you flash the stock firmware again over to your device and then again root your device.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well, i don't seem to know a way to get it back ?? I have tried googling a bit but can't find any why don't you flash the stock firmware again over to your device and then again root your device.
    He would want to flash the software not the firmware.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    He would want to flash the software not the firmware.
    Well, tell you what technically it's called firmware not the software. I know he doesn't want to flash the firmware (not the software in technical terms :P) but I don't know about any other option than, why don't you share some trick, if you are aware of ??? because I don't know any other way than Flashing stock firmware.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Burby View Post
    Well, tell you what technically it's called firmware not the software. I know he doesn't want to flash the firmware (not the software in technical terms :P) but I don't know about any other option than, why don't you share some trick, if you are aware of ??? because I don't know any other way than Flashing stock firmware.
    Your operating system is the software and firmware is more like the hboot/bootloader radio/modem. But anyhow he can sideload the apk or reflash the rom he is on or a stock rooted rom if he is still stock. If i knew what carrier, software version he was on it woild help. i could whip up a flashable he can flash in recovery.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    Your operating system is the software and firmware is more like the hboot/bootloader radio/modem. But anyhow he can sideload the apk or reflash the rom he is on or a stock rooted rom if he is still stock. If i knew what carrier, software version he was on it woild help. i could whip up a flashable he can flash in recovery.
    I have att and I have the Rom I need to flash but my issue now is my computer won't recognize my phone causing adb to not function. Do you guys know a way I could get adv to recognize my phone.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

I have att and I have the Rom I need to flash but my issue now is my computer won't recognize my phone causing adb to not function. Do you guys know a way I could get adv to recognize my phone.
    Isnt your phone booting up?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yep.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Yep.
    copy the rom over and flash in recovery, If you are rooted then you should know the drill.
    and no need to wipe just flash it