- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What model is my M8?
I live in the UK and have got a HTC One (M8) on the network EE (Everything Everywhere). This is what Orange and T-mobile are now known as in the UK. I've been looking at the various posts about rooting M8's and while I understand most of what is being said, I don't know which model my phone is the equivalent to; Verizon, Sprint, AT&T or the Dev model?
Anyone any ideas?
- 06-26-2014, 03:32 PM #2
- 06-26-2014, 04:18 PM #3
- 06-26-2014, 06:14 PM #4
- By sniffs in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 16Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:08 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:32 AM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:38 AM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 15Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:56 AM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:28 PM