- 07-01-2014, 12:09 PM #2
Re: What am I doing wrong?
I'm not able to run "/data/local/tmp/firewater" because the phone disconnects before I am able to. I'm about ready to fork up the 25 bucks for the Sunshine program. Thanks for the help anyway.
- 07-03-2014, 03:13 AM #4
- 07-03-2014, 05:47 PM #6
- 07-09-2014, 08:26 PM #7
- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Then try firewater an you should have no issue. Myself I use Linux an have use fire water on 5 m8 but this will get you going in the right direction.
sent from my Red HTC M8 using Tapatalk because all Xda apps f/c 😠
- 07-12-2014, 02:55 PM #9
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2015, 08:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:56 AM
- By B0WIE in forum AT&TReplies: 27Last Post: 07-24-2014, 06:22 PM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:57 AM
- By lngndvs in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:10 AM