- 7 Posts
Recreating the data partition?
I am S-OFF and unlocked. I have access to recovery. I can communicate just fine with ADB. I have tried flashing new firmware through RUUs, Sideloading and from the external sdcard. It fails every time. I believe that there is something wrong with the data partition and I need to recreate it. If there is a way to recreate all of the partitions that would be awesome too. Let me know if this is feasible. Thanks.
- 07-05-2014, 04:30 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2015, 08:11 PM
- By daygames in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2015, 12:05 AM
- By Cheryl83 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2014, 06:20 PM
- By Zain Daboul in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:58 AM
- By psydex in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:19 AM