Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Recreating the data partition?

I am S-OFF and unlocked. I have access to recovery. I can communicate just fine with ADB. I have tried flashing new firmware through RUUs, Sideloading and from the external sdcard. It fails every time. I believe that there is something wrong with the data partition and I need to recreate it. If there is a way to recreate all of the partitions that would be awesome too. Let me know if this is feasible. Thanks.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Recreating the data partition?

Quote Originally Posted by xbones84 View Post
    I am S-OFF and unlocked. I have access to recovery. I can communicate just fine with ADB. I have tried flashing new firmware through RUUs, Sideloading and from the external sdcard. It fails every time. I believe that there is something wrong with the data partition and I need to recreate it. If there is a way to recreate all of the partitions that would be awesome too. Let me know if this is feasible. Thanks.
    Using a RUU will fix all the partitions but it is a .exe and its run in windows not through recovery. As far as flashing the firmware that is flashed through fastboot or the bootloader