Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Erick Newman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    This guy took the time to put together a video(exactly what I did) on how to convert.
    How to Convert Your HTC One into a Developer Edition for Super Fast Sense Updates HTC One

    Posted via Android Central App
    From my fingers to you on the M8, M9 or the Chromebook!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS_HTC_PS View Post
    This guy took the time to put together a video(exactly what I did) on how to convert.
    How to Convert Your HTC One into a Developer Edition for Super Fast Sense Updates � HTC One

    Posted via Android Central App
    For T-Mobile customers will we still have WiFi calling?

    Posted via the Android Central App
  3. #3  
    benny3's Avatar
    Flashoholic!!

    Posts
    2,115 Posts

    Default Re: DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Newman View Post
    For T-Mobile customers will we still have WiFi calling?

    Posted via the Android Central App
    If the rom you use supports it yes.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    You know, it has an option in the setup that makes you choose your carrier on the dev edition. So, that being said, I would try it. Just make sure you make a nand before in case you have to flash back. I personally am on AT&T so for me it was all about keeping stock, removing bloatware and the UPDATES!!! Currently on 4.4.3

    Posted via Android Central App
    From my fingers to you on the M8, M9 or the Chromebook!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS_HTC_PS View Post
    You know, it has an option in the setup that makes you choose your carrier on the dev edition. So, that being said, I would try it. Just make sure you make a nand before in case you have to flash back. I personally am on AT&T so for me it was all about keeping stock, removing bloatware and the UPDATES!!! Currently on 4.4.3

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanks man I'll check it out.

    Posted via the Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    NEXUS_HTC_PS likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    Yeah no prob. There are also carrier RUUs available now. The tmo link I provided below. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see a download link that is 1.5gb

    http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-m8-t-mobile/news/

    Posted via Android Central App
    From my fingers to you on the M8, M9 or the Chromebook!
  7. #7  

    Default Re: DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    I am surprised that there is not a developer edition ruu as yet.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: DevEd Conversion(not an RUU)

    Yeah me too. This works for me though. Carrier bloat gone and updates! All I need!!!

    Posted via Android Central App
    From my fingers to you on the M8, M9 or the Chromebook!

Similar Threads

  1. Moto X+1 May Not Have Stereo Speakers
    By deesugar in forum Moto X (2014)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:02 AM
  2. Samsung Galaxy S5 Does Not Notify When Godaddy Emails Arrive
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:58 PM
  3. moto E not charging
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions