trouble with S-Off
I'm trying to S-Off my HTC one M8 (Verizon) using firewater. I watch a tutorial of it on YouTube and following instructions on the firewater website but when I run the command prompt commands it commands back "su: not found" (among other text)
I was already rooted so I uninstalled weaksauce, verified I didn't have root. 're-rooted using weaksauce and it still won't work.
I'm so confused. Can anyone give me insight on what I'm doing wrong? If it helps I'm using Windows XP.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-08-2014, 02:14 AM #2
- 08-08-2014, 10:30 AM #3
- 08-09-2014, 07:37 PM #6
- By farzin 90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Chris Earl1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 07:52 PM
- By PainFX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Kim Wolfenden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:26 PM