Ok to delete old ROM off phone?
Quick (and probably stupid) question here. I successfully updated to ViperOne 2.0.0. This was a full new ROM and not an OTA. Can I go ahead and delete my ViperOne 1.7.1 file? It's taking up 1.4 GB that I would love to use for some other stuff.
- 08-14-2014, 02:25 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 03:21 PM #3
- 396 Posts
Re: Ok to delete old ROM off phone?
No stupid questions here! A great man once told me, the only stupid questions you can ask are the ones you ask yourself because you didn't ask for help!
Posted via Android Central AppThumbed with my s-off'd, unlocked and rooted BAMF M8 with The SkyDragon with Sense 7.0
(Soon To Be M9)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:24 AM
- By Kyle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:41 PM
- By Mandysch in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:03 PM
- By gtludwig in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:52 PM