Quick question solved

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
When I go through the setup of flashing the Android Revolutuion HD rom, what custom applications and tweaks should I pick? What tweaks or custom applications do you guys recommend I choose? Improve ext4 performance etc?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Quick question

When I go through the setup of flashing the Android Revolutuion HD rom, what custom applications and tweaks should I pick? What tweaks or custom applications do you guys recommend I choose? Improve ext4 performance etc?

That question would be better asked in the roms thread as not everyone here isnt on that rom and have no idea what tweaks are included

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

A lot of people have the ARHD rom so people should be able to answer my simple question.

Posted via the Android Central App

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

When I was setting up flashing ARHD rom in philz touch, The text was messed up I could not read the text clearly it was faded out. Is it normal that the text is messed up when flashing the ARHD rom in philz touch?

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I've had that on Philz Recovery as well. You're better off using TWRP when flashing ROMs like ARHD and ViperOne, to be quite honest, but either way I don't see Philz causing a problem in flashing the the ROM itself.

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I've had that on Philz Recovery as well. You're better off using TWRP when flashing ROMs like ARHD and ViperOne, to be quite honest, but either way I don't see Philz causing a problem in flashing the the ROM itself.

So did you have problems with the text looking weird while setting up ARHD rom? I heard twrp is buggy and not as good as philz. That's why I switched from twrp to philz. Is it true philz is better than twrp.?

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site

Lol I don't know where you got that from, but it's subjective anyways. I am a TWRP fan ever since I got the M7 and now the M8, so yeah it's my daily-driver. I DID experience the same screwed up text problem on Philz while installing custom ROMs but I do not experience them on TWRP. Just give TWRP a shot.

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

Lol I don't know where you got that from, but it's subjective anyways. I am a TWRP fan ever since I got the M7 and now the M8, so yeah it's my daily-driver. I DID experience the same screwed up text problem on Philz while installing custom ROMs but I do not experience them on TWRP. Just give TWRP a shot.
I did give twrp a shot, someone told me that Jishnu's Camera Mod V3 has issues with twrp so that's why I switched from twrp to philz.

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

I really need help, I am trying to push a file using adb and it is not pushing the file. Everytime I type in adb push file name.zip /sdcard/ it shows a long message of adb commands and it won't push the file. What am I doing wrong?

qxs873u9d62mvqcfg.jpg

Last edited:

ecjd

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I've installed ARHD a few times, choosing different tweaks each time. This last time I chose none. I tried to go as light as possible. I'm not really missing anything, a few tweaks here and there that I enjoyed but nothing I miss enough to reinstall with the tweaks.

You can read up and choose some tweaks you think you'll be interested in. There are a lot of great tweaks included.

passion4tech

Banned
Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

Quick question, How do I flash Jishnu's Camera Mod V3 without any issues like people are reporting like panorama flash or crashing issues? I want to know how to flash Jishnu's Camera Mod V3 without any issues. BTW I am on Philz touch ARHD rom sprint HTC One M8 4.4.3

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site

Quick question, How do I flash Jishnu's Camera Mod V3 without any issues like people are reporting like panorama flash or crashing issues? I want to know how to flash Jishnu's Camera Mod V3 without any issues. BTW I am on Philz touch ARHD rom sprint HTC One M8 4.4.3

There are no issues with V3. I've explained this before, the XDA thread is not applicable to the current version

Posted by my Nexus 7 (2013)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2