back to 4.4.2

Mm8

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Can any one plzz help me I done updating the m8 to 4.4.3 and I had issues with it like battery drain and other things I want to reflash 4.4.2 my but I dont now how .my phone has bootloader unlocked and root and custom recovery but no s_off

Posted via the Android Central App

Captain_Throwback

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Can any one plzz help me I done updating the m8 to 4.4.3 and I had issues with it like battery drain and other things I want to reflash 4.4.2 my but I dont now how .my phone has bootloader unlocked and root and custom recovery but no s_off

You don't know how to flash a ROM with a custom recovery? If so, why do you have a custom recovery installed?

Mm8

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Are you trying to go back to stock everything?

If it was possible yes but if only 4.4.2 no problem because the battery issue is killing me before the update I was able to complete a day with single charge

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
If it was possible yes but if only 4.4.2 no problem because the battery issue is killing me before the update I was able to complete a day with single charge

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2701376
^^^ go to this thread and find your stock back up. Use one to *Restore* in twrp. Not install. Use the restore option! Then, after that, you can flash stock recovery if you wanted to go completely stock. If you have any questions, post here and I'll help. Also, sometimes, if you Reflash the firmware it usually helps fix any problems. Anyways, I'm here to help.

Posted via Android Central App

Mm8

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2701376
^^^ go to this thread and find your stock back up. Use one to *Restore* in twrp. Not install. Use the restore option! Then, after that, you can flash stock recovery if you wanted to go completely stock. If you have any questions, post here and I'll help. Also, sometimes, if you Reflash the firmware it usually helps fix any problems. Anyways, I'm here to help.

Thank you so much I have 2 questions please I dont have twrp I have clock work mod is it working and do I need s-off or not

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
If you want to Reflash the firmware then yes, you'll want s-off. If not, then you won't need s-off. Now, as for the recovery, each restore nand is required to *Restore* with a different recovery. Is your device carrier branded?

Mm8

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
If you want to Reflash the firmware then yes, you'll want s-off. If not, then you won't need s-off. Now, as for the recovery, each restore nand is required to *Restore* with a different recovery. Is your device carrier branded?

Thanks for reply I guess I should reflash the firmware because to solve some problems so I need s-off !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol