Which has been your favourite ROM?

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Now that the M8 era will soon be coming to a close as the M9 could take it's place,

What has been your favourite ROM, which one did you settle on as your daily driver?

Any funny horror stories?

For me the Skydragon GPE was my favourite, I much prefer stock Lollipop look

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
That's what I have on my M8 now. I had the sense SD rom on it for the longest time. Now, I have the M9 and needed a change for the M8. I still use it as a media consumption device. I feel like something is missing though. I had the GPe M7 and felt like I could easily look at both sense and vanilla everyday but, I might end up going back to sense SD rom. Haven't decided yet. Regardless, I am enjoying both. Viper was appealing for the longest time. The system OTAs were nice. The rom as a whole, just felt bloated. A lot of roms are. Too many features. That's why, in my opinion, Skydragon rules them ALL!!! Dragones and Holyangel really know what they are doing (along with the rest of the team)!

From my fingers to you on the M8, M9 or the Chromebook! :D

AdamHunterATC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm on a Verizon M8, and I've been using DigitalHigh's GPE ROM. He's been fast and consistent on updating it, and the ROM itself is super stable. I'm loving the fact that I'm on 5.1 right now. It's giving me a Nexus-like experience on Verizon.

jjmstang

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Running ViperOne now. I have a M9 inbound and will try a bunch of different ROM's with that ( after they are made ). Team Venom already has a ROM out for the M9 so that will be the 1st I try.

BigHpemp hoho

May 5, 2015
Visit site
battery Gaming experience

Can you tell me please how much time does your HTC ONE M8 battery lasts with HighQuality games (such as Modern Combat, Real Racing 3, etc)

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Running ViperOne now. I have a M9 inbound and will try a bunch of different ROM's with that ( after they are made ). Team Venom already has a ROM out for the M9 so that will be the 1st I try.

I'm on Venom as well on my M8. Sunshine 3 and 3.1 have been released and are working for the M9, so you can S-OFF if you want to.

Venom is a bit bloated but I just ignore whatever I don't use and force close anything that I don't need. Venom has the best battery life and the fewest issues so I really can't complain. Besides, I really like Sense (though I use the Google Now launcher...used to use Nova).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463