Saw the rumoured specs today, and was rather disappointed. I was really hoping that HTC would follow the Sony model of putting all the top specs of the bigger flagship into the "mini" version. Did anyone else feel this way?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 06:39 AM #2
Re: M8 Mini
Of course! Knowing HTC though, not likely to put a high end device in a smaller package. They are focusing on midrange. Not too low, to make their brand look like a crap phone. However not too high so that they can sell more to increase their profit margins. AKA: cheapest way to get rich, without looking cheap, lol.
- 02-19-2014, 05:21 PM #3
Re: M8 Mini
For reference: https://twitter.com/evleaks/status/432297313558478848
HTC M8 mini (mem_ul): SD400 (1.4GHz x4), 4.5", 720p, 1GB/16GB (+microSD), 13MP/5MP, a/b/g/n/ac, BT4.0, KK4.4.2, Sense6.0, buttons on screen.
- 02-21-2014, 01:54 PM #4
- 02-26-2014, 03:38 PM #5
- 02-26-2014, 03:54 PM #6
- 02-26-2014, 04:20 PM #7
- 02-26-2014, 04:24 PM #8
- By jevalladares in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Aurelio Silvestroni in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:49 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:27 AM
- By someguy01234 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:29 AM
- By Qrczak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:05 AM