Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree33Likes

Default Re: HTC One 2: The Bezel

Quote Originally Posted by robstunner View Post
    in a perfect world, id take the goophone's setup (the buttons i mean) over both htc phones to be honest

Attachment 108414
    I agree.
    Moto X. (After 5 years w/an iPhone.)

Default Re: The Bezel

the bezels + thickness make it a valid complaint. Every other manufacturer can stick a much larger battery in, in a smaller size why can't HTC? Like stick a 3000mah+ battery in so battery is no longer an issue if you are going to make a device that is that much larger than its competitors (lg g2, s5, etc)
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    820 Global Posts

Default Re: The Bezel

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    the bezels + thickness make it a valid complaint. Every other manufacturer can stick a much larger battery in, in a smaller size why can't HTC? Like stick a 3000mah+ battery in so battery is no longer an issue if you are going to make a device that is that much larger than its competitors (lg g2, s5, etc)
    Yep. Recent leaks show that this phone is taller and wider than the G2, with a smaller screen and rumor has it smaller battery (2600mah).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I'm cool with the logo. I have absolutely no problem with it at all. I love the phone and can't wait to own it.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    820 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    I'm cool with the logo. I have absolutely no problem with it at all. I love the phone and can't wait to own it.
    I'll be cool with it if it comes with a comparable battery! Otherwise I'll stick with my high visibility red nexus.

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robstunner View Post
    I'll be cool with it if it comes with a comparable battery! Otherwise I'll stick with my high visibility red nexus.

The battery size doesn't matter much to me as long as they actually optimize their software to be more power efficient.

I currently have a Moto X, and I've no problems with its battery size and getting me through the day. I'm hopeful HTC can pull that off, too.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    820 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    The battery size doesn't matter much to me as long as they actually optimize their software to be more power efficient.

I currently have a Moto X, and I've no problems with its battery size and getting me through the day. I'm hopeful HTC can pull that off, too.
    I've always honestly struggled with the moto x. I'm assuming the always listening ate away idle drain because it would drain 50% in 10hrs with only 30min SOT. I never turned it off because that was the main drive of the device.

This thread was hilarious to read through. So much bickering

Sent from my XT1080 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

And there it is:

"one area we didn't touch upon initially was the phone's large bezel underneath the display, which essentially has no functionality and makes the M8 taller than we'd prefer. HTC explained that the company was aware of this concern in the design process, but there were too many space limitations inside the phone to make it feasible to shrink the bezel size."

From Engadget.

Posted via Android Central App
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234