HTC One 2 : Will Purple/Pink Camera issue be resolved?
I vowed never to buy HTC again after the purple camera debacle. By way of background, I've owned only HTC phones since the Hero. I went through 5 HTC One swaps to no avail with respect to purple camera issues. Unfortunately, nothing new coming out impresses me more than the HTC One 2. What are the odds they haven't resolved the purple camera?
- 02-27-2014, 09:45 AM #2
- 02-27-2014, 10:13 AM #3
- 03-01-2014, 04:46 PM #4
Re: Purple/Pink Camera issue
It seems to me they resolved it quite some time ago. It's hardware related, so there isn't a software update coming to fix it, but lots of people have sent their units into HTC and the camera module has been replaced with an improved version. Unfortunately getting it swapped out w/ your carrier isn't going to get the issue fixed as they aren't able to change out that camera module.
- By mattskr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2014, 07:12 PM
- By utp5041 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:34 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:37 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:40 PM
- By mindlessharley in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:27 PM