Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One 2 : Will Purple/Pink Camera issue be resolved?

I vowed never to buy HTC again after the purple camera debacle. By way of background, I've owned only HTC phones since the Hero. I went through 5 HTC One swaps to no avail with respect to purple camera issues. Unfortunately, nothing new coming out impresses me more than the HTC One 2. What are the odds they haven't resolved the purple camera?

Default Re: Purple/Pink Camera issue

Lets hope they resolved it. At least it wasn't something that affected everyone. I had the issue pop up once or twice now and by just resetting defaults in the Camera settings it resolved the problem.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

I have 3 One's the problem only exists on one One, so far.

ROM
    Stock

It seems to me they resolved it quite some time ago. It's hardware related, so there isn't a software update coming to fix it, but lots of people have sent their units into HTC and the camera module has been replaced with an improved version. Unfortunately getting it swapped out w/ your carrier isn't going to get the issue fixed as they aren't able to change out that camera module.