Another M8 pictured in the wild

Captain Hindsight

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Played with one today. Omg. My friend has a evaluation model from HTC. I played with it quite a bit today. Software was still really buggy, Zoe didn't work, keyboard autocorrect didn't work and few other streams FC'd like youtube and stuff but omfg this phone is fast. Faster than my Google Edition S4. Front camera is incredible. 4 mega pixel front facing camera. Was really crisp. Didn't get a chance to try out the dual rear camera but it was amazing. thinner than the 2013 ONE and taller. Im going to try and play with it a bit more, but im already sold on it.

2yknait.jpg

b9aff4.jpg

2d7gaxg.jpg

ek2v7l.jpg

Source: [H]ard|Forum - View Single Post - HTC One (2014) Watch Thread

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
"Didn't get a chance to try out the dual rear camera but it was amazing"

Yeah, that sounds like a valid evaluation ??'

Captain Hindsight

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
"Didn't get a chance to try out the dual rear camera but it was amazing"

Yeah, that sounds like a valid evaluation ??'

Yeah I read that part and didn't understand it. But the images are consistent with what we've been seeing so far and I'd say that's a good indicator that the current design we're seeing is what will be unveiled.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... But the OP said that .nothing worked , but it was amazing... Ummmm

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
My point exactly haha. So either this is a magical device that will blow your brains out when it works or this is a die-hard fanboy (or a paid poster :p)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My point exactly haha. So either this is a magical device that will blow your brains out when it works or this is a die-hard fanboy (or a paid poster :p)

Perhaps its so wickedly awesome in person that it distorts a persons sense of reality and self evaluation rendering the person null of common sense.....or hes a fanboy, lol! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc