HTC One (M8) ("The All New One") seen in 'leaked' video

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
re: HTC M8 ("The All New One" seen in 'leaked' video)

Oooo somebody's in TROUBLE lol. HTC isn't going to be very happy about that leak. Anyways, it's awesome to see the SD card slot, but I hope default storage stays at 32GB.

Posted via Android Central App

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site

Oooo somebody's in TROUBLE lol. HTC isn't going to be very happy about that leak. Anyways, it's awesome to see the SD card slot, but I hope default storage stays at 32GB.

Lol I was thinking the same thing...what would HTC think if they saw this? Hm. I Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this here lol. Just so happened to see it on the HTC One Facebook page :D

ErnstMach

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site

Lol I was thinking the same thing...what would HTC think if they saw this? Hm. I Hope I don't get in trouble for posting this here lol. Just so happened to see it on the HTC One Facebook page :D

I doubt you'd get in trouble for posting it here. I just finished the rest of the video and I was happy to see that the camera appears to be better (though it's too bad the reviewer didn't know what the second back camera did) and it was reassuring to see that the footprint of the device is very close to that of the original One, despite the bezel that people have been complaining about.

likebutta

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

I didn't watch the whole video... does it appear to be microusb 2.0 or did they include microusb 3.0?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Nice to see it has a SD Card slot. Now for the battery specs. As far as it having "Beats" - I know there was a commercial from HTC where they said the new One would have "boomier boom".

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

You're not getting in any trouble :)

Someone will be though — I imagine this kids dad lol.

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site

I doubt you'd get in trouble for posting it here. I just finished the rest of the video and I was happy to see that the camera appears to be better (though it's too bad the reviewer didn't know what the second back camera did) and it was reassuring to see that the footprint of the device is very close to that of the original One, despite the bezel that people have been complaining about.

Yeah, the camera looks great imo. The bezel I could care less about tbh. I didn't like the lag that I saw when he was opening the YouTube app tho. But I'm sure this is a 'beta' version so that's to be expected prior to the final release.
Shame the kid in the video is not good at showing or giving first impressions/quick reviews though LOL.

You're not getting in any trouble :)

Someone will be though ? I imagine this kids dad lol.

Whew! Lol poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Damn HTC. I still dislike the bezel... and I love the rest.

I'm just waiting to see it for myself (sigh)

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site

The video is now private. Where was the micro as slot located?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

The video is now private. Where was the micro as slot located?

It was on the right side (as looking at the device) above what appears to be the volume keys - I've never had a HTC other than a HTC TyTN II back in the day.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm shocked and happy if the final version has an sd slot. Personally i dont need it but a lot still like it sooo.....

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Its looks nice. It wasn't on my radar before but this might be worth a look in person. A micro SD card slot automatically makes it onto my list.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

This kid is an *****, but glad he most likely cost his parent a job to post this. It looks good and hope the SD slot is true. Now stick a large battery in and youre set. Hope the camera is much improved as well. This definitely caught my eye

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site

Damn HTC. I still dislike the bezel... and I love the rest.

I'm just waiting to see it for myself (sigh)

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Yeah, the phone just seems really tall for almost no reason. Although the phone itself looks beautiful.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke