Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wireless Charging?

I recently was looking through a few topics that really wanted wireless charging on the HTC M8. It may just be possibly coming. When going through the leaked wallpapers and system sounds for the UI ( this Leaked Wallpapers And Sounds From The New HTC One (M8) Are Available For Download ) I noticed a sound called 'WirelessChargingStarted' when played, it makes a sound that would fit that. Please don't jump to any conclusions about it, but its cool that its a possibility.

Posted from my Nexus 5
    Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!

Default Re: Wireless Charging?

Wireless Charging?-screenshot-48-.png
    Quote Originally Posted by chadthebuilder View Post
    I recently was looking through a few topics that really wanted wireless charging on the HTC M8. It may just be possibly coming. When going through the leaked wallpapers and system sounds for the UI ( this Leaked Wallpapers And Sounds From The New HTC One (M8) Are Available For Download ) I noticed a sound called 'WirelessChargingStarted' when played, it makes a sound that would fit that. Please don't jump to any conclusions about it, but its cool that its a possibility.

Posted from my Nexus 5
    Are you talking about this? It sounds kinda unlikely since phone is full metal body, and thought I was not possible to have wireless charging if you have a metal phone. I could be wrong

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Wireless Charging?

Well, Jerry did mention something in the comments regarding the Lite Brite case that made mention of an inductive coil...