HTC One (M8): Easier to hold?
My dad has just got the HTC one (m7) and I was having a go because I wanted one but I thought I would wait until the new One is announced on the 25th, But I was just wondering - do you think the HTC one M8 will be easier to hold due to the curved edges? I know the M7 isn't hard to hold, but I just think it'll be easier with the M8.
- 03-19-2014, 12:07 PM #2
Re: Easier to hold?
From what I understand, the New One will be slightly taller but should be doable with one hand. I didn't see any difference from the S3 to S4 and it has a little more curved corners."In God we trust....all others we investigate".
"Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol".
- By samxool in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2015, 10:33 AM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:31 PM
- By likuna in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Alextodd1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:20 AM
- By poshbird87 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:59 PM