HTC One (M8) launch: where can I watch the livestream?

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I know HTC is going to be having a live stream of the event but, I don't think it's working for me. every time I try and load the page I get a 404 error. The website itself loads just fine but the countdown, or embedded video or whatever it is doesn't load and it says there is a 404 error.

Last edited by a moderator:

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where can I....

I get that too right now. I'm guessing it's just doing that since there's no livestream to link to for about 40 more minutes. I'd bet it'll start working when the event goes live or shortly before. If not there's all kinds of sites liveblogging it that will serve in it's place.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

"Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

that's what I get.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, it still isn't loading up for me :-/. I don't wanna miss it haha. What other sites are streaming it if any?

TsuaSai

May 22, 2012
Visit site

Its loading and counting down just fine for me. If the stream will start who knows. But counting down is going good. I have had it loaded all morning though.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Ok if anyone else is having this problem, Try disabling your pop-up blocker. I just did that and restart the browser and it's working now.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The stream is starting now at htc.com

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Stream has not loaded for me either. They might be experiencing heavy traffic with their servers.

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I am watching through CNET and it is working :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.