HTC One (M8) Colors: which one do you prefer?

Which color HTC One (M8) do you prefer?

• Total voters

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
htc-one-m8-colors.jpg
So… the big news today is the announcement of the HTC One (M8). And honestly, I couldn’t be happier. Although I’ve never personally owned the original HTC One, I always loved the device (and wished I had one). With the announcement of the new HTC One (M8), all I can say is… TAKE MY MONEY.

The only question that remains is… which color would you get? The device will come in three colors (and two finishes). Amber Gold, Glacial Silver, and Gunmetal Gray (pictured above) all look stunning.

My first instinct is to go for the Gunmetal Gray, but I hear the gray has a slightly different glossy finish/feel in the hand in comparison to the gold and silver models.

What say you? Vote in our little poll here, and sound off in the thread below. For more info on the color choices, hit up this article from Phil: These are the new HTC One (M8) colors

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: HTC One (M8) Colors: Which one do you prefer?

Gray all the way! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
HTC One (M8) Colors: Which one do you prefer?

The Gunmetal looks soo good, but so do they all. Thank you HTC. ...just something so nice about metal.

via the tablet

geon

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site

I'd already have ordered the gold, but nobody sells or talks about it. It was rumored to be best buy exclusive, but best buy has the phones up but no gold to be found.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I have silver now and I like them all too but I always have a case on my phone so I'll probably do silver again. My husband likes the gold.

Jan Tomsic

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

GOLD!
If there's one thing I'd get the iPhone 5S it's for it's gold color, and if there is one thing that would drag me towards HTC one it's gold! :D
I'll most probably never buy it, but if I did, I'd get the gold one.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

I have the silver One, and have been eyeing the gray version since I got it. I'm looking favorably at the gunmetal gray this time...

shanedogg

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

Really digging the Amber Gold.

It's kind of a classy champagne color without being gaudy.

Second choice is silver.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So? the big news today is the announcement of the HTC One (M8). And honestly, I couldn?t be happier. Although I?ve never personally owned the original HTC One, I always loved the device (and wished I had one). With the announcement of the new HTC One (M8), all I can say is? TAKE MY MONEY.

The only question that remains is? which color would you get? The device will come in three colors (and two finishes). Amber Gold, Glacial Silver, and Gunmetal Gray (pictured above) all look stunning.

My first instinct is to go for the Gunmetal Gray, but I hear the gray has a slightly different glossy finish/feel in the hand in comparison to the gold and silver models.

What say you? Vote in our little poll here, and sound off in the thread below. For more info on the color choices, hit up this article from Phil: These are the new HTC One (M8) colors

Gunmetal Grey all the way.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jonathan Ong3

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
The gunmetal gray version is a little too dark for my taste (though I have nothing against dark things) and it's reported to be glossy, so I'm going with the safe, less glossy, more light silver version if T-Mobile has it.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen it in person, so just going off pictures, I think I like the silver one the most.

The gummetal gray just looks kinda strange to me. Not dark enough to look like a charcoal sort of color, but not light enough to look better than silver. I get that it's gray, but it looks odd to me.

I'll have to see them in person, but I'm leaning towards silver.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen it in person, so just going off pictures, I think I like the silver one the most.

The gummetal gray just looks kinda strange to me. Not dark enough to look like a charcoal sort of color, but not light enough to look better than silver. I get that it's gray, but it looks odd to me.

I'll have to see them in person, but I'm leaning towards silver.

When you see it in person, you'll change your mind.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang