HTC One (M8): Why can't I find any info on the gold?

geon

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
It's obviously a color choice (while rumored to be best buy exclusive), but best buy doesn't have it up on their site and none of the media is talking about it. How is a completely missing color so quiet an hour into the launch?

Last edited by a moderator:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why can't I find any info on the gold?

It's obviously a color choice (while rumored to be best buy exclusive), but best buy doesn't have it up on their site and none of the media is talking about it. How is a completely missing color so quiet an hour into the launch?

That's a Best Buy color. Have you called BB and asked about availability?

geon

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why can't I find any info on the gold?

I have, they didn't even know what the phone was. I'm in backwoods though so the incompetence at their job is to be expected.

That said, I was literally on my way to edit my post: best buy now has added it to their site. So there you have it, gold is available at bb.

Bc1534

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Were you able to get the device in gold from best buy? i am trying to get it in gold for sprint but it wont allow me to actually get the device. any info would be nice :)

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
The gold is indeed a Best Buy exclusive, but it'll be on every network but T-Mobile. Looks to me like they're available to order off the site, either shipped to you or in-store pickup.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I saw the gold M8 at best buy this past Saturday and it long but smaller than the note 3.

Posted via Android Central App