HTC One (M8) Developer Edition

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Today's the day the Dev editions are supposed to start shipping. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Just called and they said they were expecting the Gunmetal Dev Editions today, and they should be shipping out. The site just hasn't updated because the warehouse hasn't opened yet. Hopefully that's true haha.

armixia

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just called and they said they were expecting the Gunmetal Dev Editions today, and they should be shipping out. The site just hasn't updated because the warehouse hasn't opened yet. Hopefully that's true haha.

Damn I might be obsessed but I called again too and she told me that the shipment came but its weird that they didn't go in stock on site which means they didn't open it yet and once they do it may take 24-48 hours to ship out.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Damn I might be obsessed but I called again too and she told me that the shipment came but its weird that they didn't go in stock on site which means they didn't open it yet and once they do it may take 24-48 hours to ship out.

Hmm. I'm really hoping it ships today. I'm anxious to get my hands on this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 on Tapatalk

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Im on the phone with them now. Rep is saying "IF" they get the Devleopers Editions in Grey in today, they may ship out today depending on what time of the day they are recieved. If they dont recieve them towards the end of the day they will ship tomorrow. Unlocked Version in Gunmetal are still in stock and will ship today, so im switching my order now...

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I may call to switch my order when I get out of class as well. What do we really lose by switching from the Dev Edition to the Unlocked anyway? Just the bootloader?

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I pulled the trigger and cancelled the Dev Edition and Purchased an Unlocked instead. Should be shipping today.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing just now and had the rep who cancelled my order to note not to do the customer verification again. I'm so weak.

Haha nice. I had to call back to verify the new order, but it's all taken care of now.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 on Tapatalk

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone using the developer edition on T-Mobile?
I just sold my Note 3, so I'm either going for this or the Z2.

Posted via Android Central App

mackie99

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I just received my unlocked HTC One M8 from Amazon. I'm on T-mobile and LTE is working. The test will be at home to see if it connects to 4G or 2G.

kingnothing

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I just received my unlocked HTC One M8 from Amazon. I'm on T-mobile and LTE is working. The test will be at home to see if it connects to 4G or 2G.
mackie, you are my guinea pig, nothing personal. I've been on the fence as to whether or not to get the unlocked phone direct from HTC or wait for the T-mob version. Please keep us updated! I'm assuming it would connect to 2g instead of 4g at your house due to unsupported bands? I don't want to pay a truck-load of cash for the unlocked/unbranded phone and have it not connect to the correct frequencies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781